Uninspired.
So much have happened, but I have no will or power to write everythin down. Im uninspired and tired, have two sakubuns to write til tomorrow and stuff to prepare for Kyoto this thursday. I dont feel that I have the money to sit at the internetcafe with a swedish keyboard and I just want to go to Amica, look for donguri and then go home and sit in my room, listen to the rain and try to write my homework.
No one really forces me to sit here and actually write about my experiences, but I feel obligated to do so now when Ive created this blog for that soulpurpose. To update my loyal readers of my time here in Japan.
At least I can write a line or two of my stay in Gujou. Friday til Monday we had our homestay in Gujou. I had a great time with the family, and Im really glad I didnt stay at gakugaiken (as I wanted to friday morning)
I had my share of dancing (that I missed by not being able to go to Arvika this year) even though it was totally different and only 2 hours. But I wore a Yuukata and those Japanese wooden shoes I cant remember the name of, so it must count for something, right?
Anyways. Off to Amica. Just going to see if theres some pictures somewhere Id like to upload. I bet there is, but I forgot what and where.
Ah! Found this picture at Annas resedagbok (yes, Im allowed to steal it) and felt like tripping my ego (as always)
I look a bit like a doll, dont you think?
No one really forces me to sit here and actually write about my experiences, but I feel obligated to do so now when Ive created this blog for that soulpurpose. To update my loyal readers of my time here in Japan.
At least I can write a line or two of my stay in Gujou. Friday til Monday we had our homestay in Gujou. I had a great time with the family, and Im really glad I didnt stay at gakugaiken (as I wanted to friday morning)
I had my share of dancing (that I missed by not being able to go to Arvika this year) even though it was totally different and only 2 hours. But I wore a Yuukata and those Japanese wooden shoes I cant remember the name of, so it must count for something, right?
Anyways. Off to Amica. Just going to see if theres some pictures somewhere Id like to upload. I bet there is, but I forgot what and where.

Ah! Found this picture at Annas resedagbok (yes, Im allowed to steal it) and felt like tripping my ego (as always)
I look a bit like a doll, dont you think?


0 Comments:
Skicka en kommentar
<< Home