I wish I wish...
I don't know exactly what I've updated you with, but I'll try to write something new and exciting.
The koreans are here now and that's interesting. They've been here now for about a week, and they seem awfully nice and Björn might no longer be the oldest, but still our Ojiisan. ;)
So. What have happened?? We've been out on a whole lot of bikeadventures. Taking a lot of photos, and seen a lot of Gifu. And Gifu is Huge!
Mah Gawdh!
And my sister is on her way to Arvika now. I'm fett jealous. =/ I want to be there with her, but what can I do?? A bit far to go back just for those 5 days of darn fun. (but I want to, I really do)
Anyways. I got a present from her that makes it possible for me to be with her over her. Sometimes I wish I would have spent the summer in Malmö with her. But what's life worth if you just regret everything?
Last friday (7/7) we celebrated Tanabata. I don't feel like writing down the whole story behind Tanabata right now, but it's kind of sweet.
The tradition though says that you should chop down a tree and drag it inside, write whatever you might wish for on a colorful piece of paper and hang it in the tree. Very fun, but it took all day to figure out something to write.
Saturday we had the koreans welcomeparty. That was fun fun fun and I was Soooo pretty!! ^^ I don't know if I have a good picture of it on my camera, but I surely will try to find one.
After the teachers had gone home we took out the twister. And surely a lot of other things happened that evening, but I can't recall anything in perticular I would like to report.
Anyways. Had my first eye-to-eye fight with a mukade as well. Was just about to go to sleep when I saw a mukade trying to sneak up on my pillow.
I shrieked (like the true girl that I am) and went out to find the mukadespray (and found Prippu om the way) so I took the mukadespray, and with Kenji and Ai close behind I went back to my room. I don't really like killing things, so Prippu got to kill it for me. ^^ True girly-style. (hey, what can I say, I'm in Japan ;P)
Monday we went to Sumo in Nagoya. Very interesting! More interesting and fun than I had imagined 2 fat people fighting could be. ;)
Yesterday after school I had to go back to Gakugaiken to fetch my wallet I had forgotten. FETT jobbigt! But when I arrived I had recieved a package from my sister. It made my day, and I fed my hungry stomach with Zoo-sticks and smiled all the way back to school.
Did all the things I had to do, and went on a shoppingspree with Björn on the way back. So now I have some food, and we bought ingridents for the evenings dormparty.
I did my usual drink I always do when I feel like drinking something a bit more "party" at a party, and surely 7 litres of popcorn.
I made the T-shirt I've promised Yoshi all along and managed to get some dinner before everything started.
We were a bit late but at 6.30 I believe the whole thing was rolling. We went from room to room quite quickly (mostly because of the atsusa everywhere) and we found a piratetheme room, a shabby beerpub and the koreans who had made onigiris and fruitpunch for our hungry souls (not to forget, Ellen and Annas muffins and meatballs ;P)
At 9 somewhere I believe we've arrived at the last room. The airconditioned one. ;) All filled with pillows and the mysfaktor high and rising. The japanese girls also had a showoff of what country produced the best drag. I think Sweden won, and then came Japan and Korea took a very sad thirdplace (with No votes I think) maybe I can get some pictures of that out of my camera. One can hope!
People start to drop off at 10-11 and at 12 some get the brilliant idea of going to Karaoke. I decide to go to bed instead.
All and all a Very successful evening and everyone was as dead as the other this morning. YEAY for japanese classes. ^^
Bought myself a fat hamster today, and tonight it's sakubun time. Yeahoo!! (I don't wanna!!!!!)
Anyways. Resedagboken doesn't accept my photos, so I don't know what I should do.
Propably nothing, as always. ;)
The photos just have to wait til some other day.
This weekend we have our homestay at Guijo-hachiman. A bit scary, but I've made all my allergies clear today. They've realized that I'm allergic to Shrimp, not Tempura, and hopefully everything will be okey when I arrive this weekend.
But I'm a bit scared, cause the family had as a request that they "really would like a swedish girl) o_O Should I be afraid??
My head hurts and time is running out. Want to call home I think. At least try to. ^^
See ya around, and I'm sorry if I don't make any sense. ^^
The koreans are here now and that's interesting. They've been here now for about a week, and they seem awfully nice and Björn might no longer be the oldest, but still our Ojiisan. ;)
So. What have happened?? We've been out on a whole lot of bikeadventures. Taking a lot of photos, and seen a lot of Gifu. And Gifu is Huge!
Mah Gawdh!
And my sister is on her way to Arvika now. I'm fett jealous. =/ I want to be there with her, but what can I do?? A bit far to go back just for those 5 days of darn fun. (but I want to, I really do)
Anyways. I got a present from her that makes it possible for me to be with her over her. Sometimes I wish I would have spent the summer in Malmö with her. But what's life worth if you just regret everything?
Last friday (7/7) we celebrated Tanabata. I don't feel like writing down the whole story behind Tanabata right now, but it's kind of sweet.
The tradition though says that you should chop down a tree and drag it inside, write whatever you might wish for on a colorful piece of paper and hang it in the tree. Very fun, but it took all day to figure out something to write.
Saturday we had the koreans welcomeparty. That was fun fun fun and I was Soooo pretty!! ^^ I don't know if I have a good picture of it on my camera, but I surely will try to find one.
After the teachers had gone home we took out the twister. And surely a lot of other things happened that evening, but I can't recall anything in perticular I would like to report.
Anyways. Had my first eye-to-eye fight with a mukade as well. Was just about to go to sleep when I saw a mukade trying to sneak up on my pillow.
I shrieked (like the true girl that I am) and went out to find the mukadespray (and found Prippu om the way) so I took the mukadespray, and with Kenji and Ai close behind I went back to my room. I don't really like killing things, so Prippu got to kill it for me. ^^ True girly-style. (hey, what can I say, I'm in Japan ;P)
Monday we went to Sumo in Nagoya. Very interesting! More interesting and fun than I had imagined 2 fat people fighting could be. ;)
Yesterday after school I had to go back to Gakugaiken to fetch my wallet I had forgotten. FETT jobbigt! But when I arrived I had recieved a package from my sister. It made my day, and I fed my hungry stomach with Zoo-sticks and smiled all the way back to school.
Did all the things I had to do, and went on a shoppingspree with Björn on the way back. So now I have some food, and we bought ingridents for the evenings dormparty.
I did my usual drink I always do when I feel like drinking something a bit more "party" at a party, and surely 7 litres of popcorn.
I made the T-shirt I've promised Yoshi all along and managed to get some dinner before everything started.
We were a bit late but at 6.30 I believe the whole thing was rolling. We went from room to room quite quickly (mostly because of the atsusa everywhere) and we found a piratetheme room, a shabby beerpub and the koreans who had made onigiris and fruitpunch for our hungry souls (not to forget, Ellen and Annas muffins and meatballs ;P)
At 9 somewhere I believe we've arrived at the last room. The airconditioned one. ;) All filled with pillows and the mysfaktor high and rising. The japanese girls also had a showoff of what country produced the best drag. I think Sweden won, and then came Japan and Korea took a very sad thirdplace (with No votes I think) maybe I can get some pictures of that out of my camera. One can hope!
People start to drop off at 10-11 and at 12 some get the brilliant idea of going to Karaoke. I decide to go to bed instead.
All and all a Very successful evening and everyone was as dead as the other this morning. YEAY for japanese classes. ^^
Bought myself a fat hamster today, and tonight it's sakubun time. Yeahoo!! (I don't wanna!!!!!)
Anyways. Resedagboken doesn't accept my photos, so I don't know what I should do.
Propably nothing, as always. ;)
The photos just have to wait til some other day.
This weekend we have our homestay at Guijo-hachiman. A bit scary, but I've made all my allergies clear today. They've realized that I'm allergic to Shrimp, not Tempura, and hopefully everything will be okey when I arrive this weekend.
But I'm a bit scared, cause the family had as a request that they "really would like a swedish girl) o_O Should I be afraid??
My head hurts and time is running out. Want to call home I think. At least try to. ^^
See ya around, and I'm sorry if I don't make any sense. ^^


0 Comments:
Skicka en kommentar
<< Home