The wonders of time, sundays and gingerbreadraamen.

The ultimate picture from yesterdays party, aint making it into the album at resedagboken (for those who haven't realized it yet, resedagboken is my censured, swedish blog)
Björn proves himself yet again to be the smyghomo we all know him to be.
And looking at Filip, he just found out himself ;D
(Gawdh his face is priceless)
Yesterday we had our midsummerparty. We had made gravad lax (or Filip had), brought sill and knäckebröd from Sweden and Filip made egghalves and potatoes and Jonas rolled a whole bunch of meatballs. We thought at least 10 or so teachers would show up, but we ended up with having the presence of 2. A bit boring, but we had fun anyways. A lot of swedish candy was brought to the party and the teachers ate with various faces and critiques ;)
We danced around our midsommarstång, that Karl and Peter built with some help from volounteers, and I taught the Japanese girls the tradition of picking 7 flowers and jump over 7 Gärsgårdar. (Which later in the evening also Tomo became a part of)
We sang Smågrodorna and Prästens lilla kråka. For dessert I and Anna had made Jordgubbstårta. I and Manaka went around All of Gifu hunting for strawberries to decorate it with. We drove around for at least 2 hours, and eventually we found frozen ones. Not exactly the same, but they told me it was oishii, so I have to believe them.
Around 11 pm Martin and Christian came over for a visit. Appearently they do whatever they can to get out of Okazaki. It's not that much fun after all. Tomo also got us lost on the way from the trainstation but I saved the day by telling him how to drive. ;D Felt. Safe.
Friday night we were at a Sentobathhouse. Not exactly an onsen, but it was. Interesting (to say the least) They had different baths in which one had electric tension. I got a cramp in my leg and went out. Creepy o_O And they say that it's good for you(!?) Another bath was like massage and then there was a tornado kind of bubblepool and a small pool with icecold water. Like the one in Hungary, but. Worse. Anyways. Want to go to a real onsen someday, but I'll guess there's time for that as well. I just wonder if there's money too..
And here I am. Time flies by so fast and I have to update resedagboken as well with some pictures.
I have to buy groceries on the way home and find some time to make my homework.
So. Until we meet again..


0 Comments:
Skicka en kommentar
<< Home