söndag, juni 11, 2006

Some pictures..

Hehe. I found some pictures that Björn uploaded to his website and I just Had to steal some. ;)

This is a Very nice image of me on the plane to Nagoya. ;P And yes, that's a piece of Dread going through my nose. ;)

This is me in the hyakuenshop, with a very nice bag saying "It is fine. I want to go play somewhere"


This is the ten-man pyramide we built during some boring moments. ;P There's also a one-man, three-man and six-man pyramide, but I wasn't in them so I decided not to publish them. ;D

That's Yoshi on the top btw! Yoshi rules. ;D

And this is Us! All the tutors and students at the welcome party! Names and descriptions might come up now that I have a camera of my own to harras everyone with. ^^

And that was it folks! Just don't forget to read my other post from today because you got dazzled by all the pictres. ;)