måndag, juni 19, 2006

The last week.


This, my sister, is Entirely for you!
The two kanjis in the yellow says (translated each by itself, true Ingela style) Reason, and Try. Meaning (true Ingela style) Reason to try.
The Katakana below reads miito, meaning Meat.
Therefor. Reason to try meat.
The green kanjis below (followed by red prices) means first Big person, and secondly Little person.
So. What can we make of this!?
Well. 1 km to the right we have a reason to try meat. And what reason is that!? Well, you can buy a Big person for 1500 yen, which is about 100 kronor. And a small person for 900 yen, which is about 60 kronor.
So. Go for it. Try some delicious Japanese meat. ;D
(Oh systra mi, jag är så morbid ibland)

Well well. Something for everyone else right?!
This week I've done SO much stuff! (Come back, I neeed stuff!!!)
Monday: My first encounter with a really creepy japanese insect (trust me, I've had a few since last monday ;)
I was about to go shower (at about 11 at night) and I didn't have my glasses on. And something big, black and remarkably resembling one of those cute ashballs from monoke (among others) ran right across the floor!
But, because my lack of eyesight I couldn't see what it was Exactly, so. The mystery still remains.
Tuesday: Barbeque party.
Wednesday: Me, Jonas and Filip found a huge shoppingmall after school (thanks to Yoshi) that lay Outside the maps vincinity.
Lots and lots of ricefields on the way, and an hour bikeride back to where we live. Must go back someday. Found some presents there I'd like to buy. ^^
In the evening, firefly observation. So beautiful! But my mood was kind of low, so all the beauty accentuated my melancholy. But it was nice. I'll post some pictures at resedagboken. Go watch, go watch!
Thursday: (my last blog was from thursday I believe) so there you can read. Melancholy and rain and gay love. A very interesting day.
Friday: Lecture about japanese economy. I'm not at all interested in economy in any country or form (besides spending money on stuff (se above quotation)) so that was kind of boring.
Later in the afternoon we biked back to school for some soccer. I just felt I needed to get outside and do Something, but I wasn't supposed to play. Just take some pictures and watch.
But then I felt Soooo restless so I just couldn't sit still any longer. I even made a goal (yeah, I'm so fucking great ;) )
Anyways, afterwards we went home, hit the showers and got ready for some heavy shit karaoke.
In Japan, you rent a whole room, a private area where you and your friends can scream as falsely as you might like (and need) for 6 hours. But because of the early morning and soccer game, I didn't stay longer than 3 am. Which is quite long, if you ask me. ;)
We tried to sing some Abba (just for the sake of it) and I tried to charm the audience with Closer, Manson and Björk (and some disney) but which of none was appreciated. Gee, I wonder why. ;)
Saturday: Came out of bed at 11 in the morning. A bit late, but still okey. At 3, me, Filip, Anna and Ellen went down to Gifu city for some look-around, and shopping. Found this HUGE 100yenstore that I'm going back to someday (when my head feels a bit clearer) and some pretty neat shoes that I wanted to buy. High platue and black and red vinyl shaft.
Even though they were only 5000 yen, I felt like it would be one of these "oh my god I want them" investments that later just live in the closet anyway because I never find time to wear them. Darn I say, if I were a rich man.
Sunday: Plans were to take out my dreads and go to the internetcafe. I did neither.
We had some Ryugakulove world cup instead. Dodgeball, soccer and basketball. My team lost (yeay) but we got the coolest prices! Maybe I'll post a picture of it someday, but to say the least, det var Fett.
Afterwards we had a barbeque and I ate Yakisoba. Mums I say.

Today: So we have come to this. I didn't want to get out of bed this morning. And I sure as hell didn't want to go to school. But I did both of them. Had my lessons and was harrased by some svartåänder while having lunch.
Went to Masa and bought a hat. Not a very good one to wear in the summer, but If I'm going to climb mount Fuji I will need some warm clothes. And I could as well climb mount Fuji with style. ;P
Planning on re-booking my planeticket home to the 8th instead. Save two night. Might be an idea to think about.

Well. Have to update my swedish blog as well.
Until next time. Ki o tsukete.

Puss o kram.

BTW. I might not miss a lot, but one thing I Do miss, with all my heart and body (especially) is
Food! Onaka ga TOTTEMO kowashite iru!!!
Min mage är så JÄVLA trasig!
Gawdh vad jag hatar det här landets mat. =//
Jag vill hem till det förlovade landet av fullkornspasta och billig frukt!
GE MIG!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonym said...

Nice med en frisörsalong som heter "Kött!" (alt. "möta", men då funkar inte skämtet). Bara i Japan kids, bara i Japan..

Maten kan för övrigt vara rätt jobbig i början. Blev mest Curry, pizzasmörgåsar och Ramen för min del.. tja och så nån Moss Burger då och då. Inte precis jättebra grejer.

Vill du äta lite roligare grejer kan du snacka med tutorerna då de ju lagar nån crazy (men god) japansk rätt nästan varje dag. Borde inte vara nåt problem att joina på det om man ber snällt.. Sen kan man ju skapa ett matlag med svenskarna också, mycket lättare att laga roliga grejer när man är ett par styckna.

Keep on keepin' it on!

juni 19, 2006 8:09 em  

Skicka en kommentar

<< Home