The lekpark, the love. The meaninglessness of it all.
Well, today there`s just gonna be a lot of pictures for you. Have to get some shopping done and some preparation for the evenings dormparty, so no time for anything else. Maybe tomorrow, I have so much to tell!Anyways. This is mostly for Linnea and my sister, but I thought you other guys would like to have a look as well! To begin with, we have the Huge playground that looks somewhat like Robinson (whit little signs on how to use everything as well, but I couldn`t care less about publishing it)
At first, we have my sneakphoto of a mother and her child playing. I don`t know if I`m supposed to publish it, but I`m gessing no one will recognize the two and sue me ;)
Next we have an overvview picture of some. Stuff ^^

And below, to my thrill and joy, we have, The Loop! YEAY!!!! ^^;;

Next we have some random stuff and the watchtower (from where I took the sneakphotos (sneaky ;)))

Here we have what I think is an arena for little children to fight in. Just like those dog (or cock) fight arenas where they fight til one or the other dies. I might be a bit morbide, but I`m absolutely positive that this is the case of it.
And I had another overviewphoto, but it dissappeared o.O Henna blogger!
Anyways.
Next we have something for my sister!
My own version of Rullpizza! The bottom was a bit thick and didn`t really bake through, but it was eatable. ;P
Next time I`ll let it bake a bit more.


And Finally, something for all!This. Ehm. Very strange Kirin-cow!
And that was all for now. If I pallar I will upload some pictures at resedagboken and write a better update of my week tomorrow, but atm I`ll just leave it at this.
Have to buy some food as well. Have had no money for a couple of days and my fridge is empty.
Though my sister sent me Zoo-sticks today and made me happy happy ^^
Love to her!


0 Comments:
Skicka en kommentar
<< Home