And so I went blue.
Ive been 元気 for the last couple of days now and so I was when I woke up this morning at 7 after a good 6 hours of sleep. I took a long solemn breakfast and finished reading "The great gatsby". Now I have to fight with Jonas who will get to read "Crime and punishment" after Filip. But Jonas told me he could lend me "The stranger" by Camus, so it might work out after all.
Then I made some cakes with Anna for tomorrows midsummerparty with strawberries, bananas and a hell lot of whipped cream. To bad I cant eat them, but what the hell.
I took my newbought hat and went for a bikeride to school. And here I am. The genkiness dissappeared for no real reason and Im not sure what I should do about it. Got a good-news email though from UNF so now everything is in order back home and I can take care of that when I return to Sweden.
Maybe Im not that ungenki after all. Maybe I should be glad instead, having that out of my mind (the feeling of ungenkiness all started with a non-existant message from someone, but as I said, it came from no real reason)
Oh, and Mattias. I can tell you this much. We do have matlag, and Im not the type of person who live on cupramen and toast (which though is the case with about half the other population in the house) but its not the fact that the food aint "fun" (how you now define fun food) but it is fiberless and karada ni warui as we say. And the fact that Im a vegetarian that eats fish (but no sushi) doesnt make it that easy to join in with others ;P Anyways. Enough about food. Im getting bored about complaining about it to be honest, and Ive realized I just have to take it. Eventually Ill return home.
So. What have happened since last time we spoke? Oh yes, we have had yet another week at school with yet another bunch of lessons and lectures. The last one 2 hours about something o.O He started to talk about the heart and brain and how its connected and how the mechanisms work and such. I didnt really catch the meaning of it, but I woke up a bit in the middle when he talked about Edgar A. Poe and insanity and what it does to peoples creativity. Then he lost me again.
Next tuesday we are having a Noh-class. And some day next week Im going to go to Morera again. Its said to be some huge sale over there right now, and some of my classmates are there as we speak. Maybe they can fill me in on if its worth it or not.
Wednesday night the tutors had brought the movie Laputa that some of us watched (some half asleep though) after we finished our homework. A late night and an early morning the next day. But it was a really sweet movie, so I found it worth it. ^^
Yesterday we went to a nearby Isakaya and I was just coming with as company, but I ended up having to pay 500 yen for an appertife that they didnt even ask if we wanted. Strange japanese people. o.O Anyways. I think it was for the best that I went outside the house last night though.
So. Today. No lessons and nothing particular I have planned to do. I guess Ill just take it easy, maybe read something and see what the evening brings.
Tomorrow (as I said) we will have our midsummer party and on sunday I have plans on going to the internetcafe and upload some pictures at resedagboken. Took some yesterday at a Really creepy moth (or so we believed it was) that I at first took for a white bat because it was so big and flew so fast.
Well. Until we meet again.
Enjoy your summer and I will do my best at enjoying mine.
(and btw, Im not Really as melancholy as I might sound sometimes. I guess Im just really good at getting things sound worse then they are, to get them out of my system)
Then I made some cakes with Anna for tomorrows midsummerparty with strawberries, bananas and a hell lot of whipped cream. To bad I cant eat them, but what the hell.
I took my newbought hat and went for a bikeride to school. And here I am. The genkiness dissappeared for no real reason and Im not sure what I should do about it. Got a good-news email though from UNF so now everything is in order back home and I can take care of that when I return to Sweden.
Maybe Im not that ungenki after all. Maybe I should be glad instead, having that out of my mind (the feeling of ungenkiness all started with a non-existant message from someone, but as I said, it came from no real reason)
Oh, and Mattias. I can tell you this much. We do have matlag, and Im not the type of person who live on cupramen and toast (which though is the case with about half the other population in the house) but its not the fact that the food aint "fun" (how you now define fun food) but it is fiberless and karada ni warui as we say. And the fact that Im a vegetarian that eats fish (but no sushi) doesnt make it that easy to join in with others ;P Anyways. Enough about food. Im getting bored about complaining about it to be honest, and Ive realized I just have to take it. Eventually Ill return home.
So. What have happened since last time we spoke? Oh yes, we have had yet another week at school with yet another bunch of lessons and lectures. The last one 2 hours about something o.O He started to talk about the heart and brain and how its connected and how the mechanisms work and such. I didnt really catch the meaning of it, but I woke up a bit in the middle when he talked about Edgar A. Poe and insanity and what it does to peoples creativity. Then he lost me again.
Next tuesday we are having a Noh-class. And some day next week Im going to go to Morera again. Its said to be some huge sale over there right now, and some of my classmates are there as we speak. Maybe they can fill me in on if its worth it or not.
Wednesday night the tutors had brought the movie Laputa that some of us watched (some half asleep though) after we finished our homework. A late night and an early morning the next day. But it was a really sweet movie, so I found it worth it. ^^
Yesterday we went to a nearby Isakaya and I was just coming with as company, but I ended up having to pay 500 yen for an appertife that they didnt even ask if we wanted. Strange japanese people. o.O Anyways. I think it was for the best that I went outside the house last night though.
So. Today. No lessons and nothing particular I have planned to do. I guess Ill just take it easy, maybe read something and see what the evening brings.
Tomorrow (as I said) we will have our midsummer party and on sunday I have plans on going to the internetcafe and upload some pictures at resedagboken. Took some yesterday at a Really creepy moth (or so we believed it was) that I at first took for a white bat because it was so big and flew so fast.
Well. Until we meet again.
Enjoy your summer and I will do my best at enjoying mine.
(and btw, Im not Really as melancholy as I might sound sometimes. I guess Im just really good at getting things sound worse then they are, to get them out of my system)


1 Comments:
Du ska inte tro för en sekund att jag inte är avundsjuk på dig som får shoppa loss in das Japan - me too wanna! Däremot är jag inte avundsjuk på djurlivet du får uppleva... *hutter* (Även om insekten som du skrev att du fotat säkert var helt normal. Alltså var den nog inte så malplacerad, som den kanske hade varit om du hade sett den på malta. Nej, nu ska jag sluta mala på om det. [En dos Hannuhumor tror jag behövdes eftersom du inte utsatts för den på ett tag nu.])
Skicka en kommentar
<< Home