fredag, juni 16, 2006

Something is killing me. But what!?

Yup. Have a lecture in about 20 minutes. Not even sure Im allowed to sit on blogger, but at the moment Im not to sure I really care about that.

Anyways. Yesterday the rainy season began. I now understand why its called the rainy season, but it hell wasnt a very warm rain (that some of my dear sempais dared to claim)
Anyways. I survived. Rain dries off and becomes sunshine eventually.
Lets say this morning.

Warm as hell today. This weather really confuses me.

Saw my first proof yesterday that gay people actually exist in this country. I was at the nearby shoppingmall with Kuma and saw two girls sneakingly holding eachothers hands. Not the way two friends can do, but in a lovers way.
I smiled all the way out in the rain. Where I (again) started to groan and mutter.

I should go to the internetcafe and post some pictures. But Ill guess Ill do that sunday. Im thinking of making sundays my days of internetcafeeing.

Me and Kuma also found a pool that we are thinking of buying together with the rest of our classmates.
And I have bought myself a new mp3player. Finally some music to rest my mood on.

Im sure I had something else I was supposed to write down. But I cant really figure it out right now. Maybe Ill return after class when Ive checked my journal to see if it was something of importance.

The japanese is improving. Slowly slowly.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bartie said...

Fint att höra att du har det bra! :D
Hur är värmen där nere? Är den helt fuktig eller som här i Sverige..? Det är förjävligt varmt här på gotland i alla fall..

juni 19, 2006 9:28 fm  

Skicka en kommentar

<< Home