Gifu is tha shit!
Or maybe not.
Just found ourself an internetcafe. So I might be able to update you more frequently from now on. And MAYBE my english will improve at the same speed as my nihongo. Who knows!?
I feel that I use this language way to little.
Anyways. Today we had our guidance around the Universityarea. We now know how to find stuff like the library, the minisupermarket, the classrooms and the place where sick people go. (Read: Ellen)
She got bitten this morning by a very hayai long thingy with lots of legs which I dont recall the english name for.
We`ve met with our tutors, and Hjalmar, you know Timor!? People seem to think you two look alike, and I just Can`t see it. Maybe it`s just me? And while I`m at it. It`s fucksing strange that some (I say some, I believe there must be at least One hotel that allows women) capsule hotels doesn`t allow women.
Anyways. We also have Yoshi, a swedishstudent that`s a good gateway to overcome our fear of speaking Japanese. I mean, he`s as bad in swedish that we are in Japanese ;P
Later today we`re off to the hyakuen-shop here in Gifu. I have to buy a mirror for my room (after all, I have my Vanity-bracelet on today) and a soapcase to spare my neccesär (what the hell is that in english!?)
And oh!
In swedish (sorry Martin)
Dagens komplimang: "Du ser ut som Predator" /Kuma-san
Maybe I`ll post a picture of it some other day (when I`ve bought my camera)
Which hopefully will be today or tomorrow (when I buy my denshi-jisho)
Och syster! Du kan maila mig på min vanliga mail.
Good luck kurassumeeto-Martin in Okazaki. Hope we can take a trip down there to visit you some day. ^^
I also have some secret plans of my own of some places to visit during a weekend or afterwards. I just have to figure out the best way to make it work.
And oh yeah! I have to find someplace to stay in Tokyo. The place I was recommended takes a vacation right about the time of my arrival.
Well well.
Now I have to do something else for a moment or two.
Current temperature: 30 degrees rising.
Feels great. ;)
But I must say, that the one thing I will complain about constantly for 2 months now is the foodprices. And especially the fruitprices!
I'm Definitely going on a fruitdiet when I return to Sweden!
Luckily (at least it's something) we've found cheap bananas.
Hmm.. I believe there will be a lot of posts about food in the future. ;)
And to connect a bit to my last blogging, today I Bought mushrooms for tonights dinner!
Ingelas kräsenhet degrederas (kan man säga så?) Asch, nu hävdar jag att man kan det. ;)
Take care everyone. I have to find some shoes (that's not hot-as-hell-skateshoes, to-big-flipflops or highheeled sandalettes)
See ya around.
BTW. A standard openingphrase from Japanese students go something like this; terebibangumi o mita. ;P
Which in english would be; I saw you on television..
Oooh feed my ego!
Another BTW. Jag och du, älskade syster, har en alldeles Ypperlig afton framför oss när jag kommer hem!
Vi SKA (läs: SKA) bänka oss framför tv:n och utvidga våra vyer framför en japansk Simba med tillhörande polare.
Mihihih!! Ja, du förstår nog.. ;)
Love you bästaste!
Just found ourself an internetcafe. So I might be able to update you more frequently from now on. And MAYBE my english will improve at the same speed as my nihongo. Who knows!?
I feel that I use this language way to little.
Anyways. Today we had our guidance around the Universityarea. We now know how to find stuff like the library, the minisupermarket, the classrooms and the place where sick people go. (Read: Ellen)
She got bitten this morning by a very hayai long thingy with lots of legs which I dont recall the english name for.
We`ve met with our tutors, and Hjalmar, you know Timor!? People seem to think you two look alike, and I just Can`t see it. Maybe it`s just me? And while I`m at it. It`s fucksing strange that some (I say some, I believe there must be at least One hotel that allows women) capsule hotels doesn`t allow women.
Anyways. We also have Yoshi, a swedishstudent that`s a good gateway to overcome our fear of speaking Japanese. I mean, he`s as bad in swedish that we are in Japanese ;P
Later today we`re off to the hyakuen-shop here in Gifu. I have to buy a mirror for my room (after all, I have my Vanity-bracelet on today) and a soapcase to spare my neccesär (what the hell is that in english!?)
And oh!
In swedish (sorry Martin)
Dagens komplimang: "Du ser ut som Predator" /Kuma-san
Maybe I`ll post a picture of it some other day (when I`ve bought my camera)
Which hopefully will be today or tomorrow (when I buy my denshi-jisho)
Och syster! Du kan maila mig på min vanliga mail.
Good luck kurassumeeto-Martin in Okazaki. Hope we can take a trip down there to visit you some day. ^^
I also have some secret plans of my own of some places to visit during a weekend or afterwards. I just have to figure out the best way to make it work.
And oh yeah! I have to find someplace to stay in Tokyo. The place I was recommended takes a vacation right about the time of my arrival.
Well well.
Now I have to do something else for a moment or two.
Current temperature: 30 degrees rising.
Feels great. ;)
But I must say, that the one thing I will complain about constantly for 2 months now is the foodprices. And especially the fruitprices!
I'm Definitely going on a fruitdiet when I return to Sweden!
Luckily (at least it's something) we've found cheap bananas.
Hmm.. I believe there will be a lot of posts about food in the future. ;)
And to connect a bit to my last blogging, today I Bought mushrooms for tonights dinner!
Ingelas kräsenhet degrederas (kan man säga så?) Asch, nu hävdar jag att man kan det. ;)
Take care everyone. I have to find some shoes (that's not hot-as-hell-skateshoes, to-big-flipflops or highheeled sandalettes)
See ya around.
BTW. A standard openingphrase from Japanese students go something like this; terebibangumi o mita. ;P
Which in english would be; I saw you on television..
Oooh feed my ego!
Another BTW. Jag och du, älskade syster, har en alldeles Ypperlig afton framför oss när jag kommer hem!
Vi SKA (läs: SKA) bänka oss framför tv:n och utvidga våra vyer framför en japansk Simba med tillhörande polare.
Mihihih!! Ja, du förstår nog.. ;)
Love you bästaste!


6 Comments:
Shit alltså. Mukabe-attack redan första dagen... not cool. Vi klarade oss rätt länge innan nån blev biten men tja, till slut blir nån biten.. De är ju inte superfarliga per se, men klart jobbiga.
Kul att höra att du kan leva på din berömmelse iaf :)
Låter fantastiskt spännande, jag är lite avis! ^=^ Tufft att du är så känd från tv också, du kanske kan använda berömmelsen till att bli bjuden på frukt?
Roligt att ha din blogg att se fram emot i sommar när jag är iväg från Malmö och sommarjobbar. =)
kram! (och Andreas och katterna hälsar)
För stora flipflops? det hade du väl ändå inte räknat med? ;) haha, akta dig för läskiga saker som bits du bara, dom verkar onda -viftar konspiratoriskt på ögonbrynen-
Klart som fan att vi bara MÅSTE ses och vi SKA se på film ;)
Saknar dig här i malmö! Ska försöka knopa ihop ett mail så att du vet allt som händer, mellan gymmet och stallet :D och allt annat som rör sig i mitt liv just nu! Saker och ting börjar röra sig aight! -lägger till med sin bästa hiphop-stil-
PUSS
Oh, missa inte Utaban där borta, det är skitkul. Mechaike också..
Jag vill också ha japansk tv :(
Yo! I take it that I'm supposed to read that Ellen as the place you go when you get sick. She must really like you guys =)
Yeah, Inaba kept saying that Timor and I are look-alikes, but I never saw that either. We've got the same eye-colour, though. It is, indeed, "fucksing strange".
I recall bananas as being the only cheap fruit as well =) We ate lots of those.
P.S Your necessär would be your toilet bag.
Iih! Du får se till att inte bli biten av en såndär lång, mångbent, hårig sak - de har säkert rabies och annat otrevligt. Yikes! O_o
Underbart att höra om värmen dock (som faktiskt har gjort ett tillfälligt framträdande i svea rike as well).
Hihihi. Min Ingela är TV-kändis. ^^
Ha det underbart! (Not that I doubt that you will. ;D)
Ida hälsar också.
*vinkas*
Skicka en kommentar
<< Home