fredag, juli 28, 2006

Heya..

Yupp. Still no motivation in updating you on Gujo or Kyoto. Those 2 are just to much to handle, so that will be when I come home.
BUT! I will update you on what has happened in my appartment at home. My sister have been living there over the summer and she just wrote me an email telling me about a spiderinvation happening right there and now.
So. Feels safe and fun. I just hope they all have died before I come home.
Im not too fond of spiders, especially not when they are trying to share my appartment.

Yuck!

Anyways. Still in Gifu. Will be here until Monday and then I will head out for a few days of adventures before I end up in Tokyo the 3rd.
Maybe Ill find a internetcafe or two along the way, maybe not. Time will tell.

Atm Im just going to fix some financial stuff and then Im going to buy my Seishun 18 kippu. And then Im off to the shopping mall, to find myself a new backpack and maybe some other stuff.

"I neeeeed stuff!!"

Anyways. Yesterday we took our first swim in Nagaragawa. And Man was it worth it! Me and Bjorn were just out for a biketour around Gifu when we found ourselves a beach where we at first just walked around bathing our feet. Though the feeling (in 35 something degrees) where just Too good to ignore, so we ended up taking a swim in what we had on. For my part it was a pair of jeans shorts. You do the math, I was wet all the way home. ;) Anyways, it was worth it all!

This wednesday we had our farewell party. Same place as the welcomeparty, and a nice buffe for my hungry stomach. We recieved a very nice diploma and a calligraphy from our teacher in Gujo. (we had a calligraphy lesson, and no need to say, but I kind of sucked at it ;D)
Anyways. I asked Kenji what it meant, and my interpretation of the whole was "die young" so. That was, nice ;P
The party at Gakugaiken afterwards was the best so far, it all ended up on the balchony where I and KitaDavid introduced the japanese to the concept of Ormgrop. We looked at the stars and fell asleep. Woke up at 5, watched the end of the sunrise and went to my futon and slept a couple of hours before I woke up again.
A great evening, indeed.

Yup. Now I want to eat my own version of Raggmunk, and get the hell out of here.

See ya around!